Profile

My photo
At the moment my past flashed thru my mind like a meteor shower..

Monday, June 21, 2010

"Stand tall when you come face to face with someone who has been a source of interference and put-downs for in the past. Something occurs that takes you totally by surprise, but once everything settles down, you'll realize that you should have expected it. Allow your more flamboyant side to express itself"

I think this whole phrase is very meaningful, because recently i fall for a guy, & it's true that something occurs that takes me totally by surprise! Okay, anyway i have to face it. Hmm, this few days we were talking, so i hope that things will get better & better. Hmm. & recently i lost one friend again. But it's okay, as long as she's happy i'm happy, it doesn't matter. We'll go seperate ways from today onwards, yea, let's not contact each other, i know it'll make both of us better, anyway, takecare then. Hope then you're always happy. Same goes to me too! I'm gonna reach out my love, for the love i want!

No comments:

Post a Comment