Profile

My photo
At the moment my past flashed thru my mind like a meteor shower..

Wednesday, June 2, 2010









Hey! I'm back! Yesterday was a super duper great day @ Nelnel's chalet!
We took train & cab, hmm. somehow, there were 2 bitches that i don't like.
F.U.C.K how i wish that they were not @ the chalet with us. ARGH!
But somehow, we still got talk la. Hmm, i was sleeping in the afternoon, becuz CHANGI RESORT chalet bed is damn great! Comfortable laaaaaa! Slept, & went down to find Nel, somehow they start to BBQ~! Then @ night more ppl came! Chongyang, gordon & co. Waited them for like hours in the chalet. Slowpoke! It's like damn pathetic that i can't stay @ there. It was very fun when the boys came. Were missing them right now! Awwww): I took some pictures @ the chalet, will upload asap k! I'm going to open my chalet soon, it's like next year my b'day. Hahahha, 6 more months to my b'day!

No comments:

Post a Comment